Re: Ridding books of fish odor (fwd)

I don't know if this will be any help, but I know how to get fish odor
out of clothes, since I live in a fishing town.  You wash them in cold
water and you add vinegar to the water.  Maybe vinegar would help with
books?  Of course it is acidic, so probably it's a lousy idea.  I'll be
interested to see what other people come up with.

A pox on people who put noxious things in book drops.

Joyce