Re: LOC Box Book

Okay, enough already with the box making manual.  Here is the latest
info.  The Library of Congress issued an updated edition in 1994.  Here
is all the info.  It is available for purchase through the GPO and I
believe the price is around $18.00

"Boxes for the protection of books:  their design and construction"
compiled by Lage Carlson (et.al) illustrated by Margaret Brown.  ISBN
0-8444-0797-6.  Washington D.C.: Library of Congress 1994.

  I have it sitting in front of me so I know the above information is
correct and current.

Bobbie Pilette
GSLIS/PCS
University of Texas-Austin