bookmarks

I would like to share information on the history of, articles about, or any
other info on bookmarks. The only article I know of is "Bookmarks and the
Abuse of Books," by F. X. Roberts which appeared in AB March 14, 1994.
Sometimes there are exhibitions of bookmarks, most recently by Lois
Densky-Wolff at the MARAC New Jersey Caucus Mtg. at Princeton, but I
couldn't get to it. Many years ago there was an bookmarks exhibition at the
Smithsonian, but I don't have any other info on it. Are there other
collectors out there? Or other orgs that include bookmark collectors? If
this is of limited interest, you can contact me directly with info. Thanks.
Barbara Kretzmann