Binding in Boston

An aspiring bookbinder has asked me about study opportunities in the
Boston area.  She will be there on sabbatical for a year.  She has no
previous training but is a librarian.  The latest 'Study Opportunities'
booklet (GBW) that I have is from 1993, but I have loaned her that.
Can anyone tell me about the North Bennet Street School?  Do they
have any one year programs that would be suitable for someone on
sabbatical?  If there is anyone out there who would be willing to offer
her private instruction, I will put you in touch.  Just let me know the
terms.

Yehuda Miklaf husband of mfritz@ndc.co.il