Re: Marbling Paper

I'd be happy to correspond with you.  I have been marbling for six years and
would love to share my experience with you or anyone else.  You can e-mail me
directly

binder@servtech.com

Regarding your color - once the color is mixed you can't readily add anything to
it.  Try using it on different thickness of your size or use very sparingly.
Hope to correspond in the very near future.

Barbara Perkins
Olde Ridge Bookbindery, 274 N. Goodman St., Rochester, NY   14622