koob stra

I realize from the responses I've gotten that I mistakenly sent the
(unedited version) of my Founder's Letter for the next *koob stra* to the
list (it was supposed to go to CBA).  For those of the (610 !!--Peter,
that's great) Book_Arts-L subscribers who don't know about *koob stra*:
it's the occasional update of the Center for Book Arts, and is sent to the
members at random intervals (maybe six a year sometimes). For the
bibliographically minded, it replaced *Book Arts Review*, which followed
*Book Arts Newsletter* which followed *Book Arts*, the Center's first
(magazine format) publication, which last appeared in 1977.

--
Richard
http://www.avsi.com/minsky/