Re: inkjet printing

Peter
My experience with inkjets is that they are not very stable at all. I do
know that Nash Editions has developed a list of recomendations for more
archival inks. They use the big Iris printers to do fine art editions. They
use cyan and magenta from American Ink Jet Co. and Iris' Black Technical and
Fine Arts Yellow. I think you could refill some cartridges of cheaper desk
top models using these bulk inks. A while back Kathy Crump (PAPRMKR@AOL.COM)
was asking about this on the list and I sent her the same info. You should
drop her a line. I have often wondered how I would feel in about 3-5 years
when an expensive print or book disappeared before my eyes!!

Jon