Inkjet

I've been using inkjets on relatively thick, rough handmade paper for about
seven years with no problems. For five years I used a Canon BJ130, now an
Epson Stylus 1000. These are black ink printers. I add the color by hand
with watercolors or acrylics (on paper), and also print the images on
canvas and color them with oil glazes. I treat it like computer
incunabula-- it's much the same: new printing technology for the black,
gold leaf and paint for the colors. That way I know the colors are
permanent (or hopefully as permanent as lefranc & bourgeois, golden, winsor
& newton, etc. rate them on the labels).

--
Richard
http://www.avsi.com/minsky/