Ink Jet printers

Peter's concerns are quite valid. However, I have printed, since 1992, 885
books on my HP Desk Jet 550C color printer (this includes many illustrations).
Not one of my clients has complained about light fast problems or fading of
any kind and every one of each of those many editions which is in my own
collection is in fine condition. They have been exhibited many times and
have never shown any kind of fading. That's as far back as I can comment on.

Pat Baldwin