Re: Ink Jet Inks, Refills

I have had very poor results using refill kits with my Apple StyleWriter II
Ink Jet Printer. The difference in the price, $8 for the refill kit versus
$23 for a new cartridge, made the choice initially irresistable. The print
quality, even of the plainest text, is miserable. So much for bargain
hunting. I wonder though, are there sources of recycled, remanufactured, or
otherwise reused cartridges for ink jets? I do want to practice those 3R's
if I can.