Re: Hardware and printed inserts for handmade books.

>Does anyone have a supplier for metal mechanisms such as those found
>in ring bindings and photo albums?

I have also searched unsuccessfully for decorative hardware in small
quantities and will be interested in any input. I would like to mention,
however (since you mention 'albums') that the Bookbinder's Warehouse has
recently begun stocking various 'screw posts' in a variety of sizes, in both
aluminum and so-called 'Chicago' screws which are solid brass. Anyone wishing
size/price info on post screws can contact Bookbinder's Warehouse (that's me)
via e-mail at KarenC5071@aol.com. Regards Karen Crisalli