Re: Hardware and printed inserts for handmade books.

Hi Terry,
  I was looking for sources for "grommets" a couple of years back and found
"Thomas Register of American Manufacturers" a great help. It's a very
large set ( 24 volumes or so in 1995), has all sorts of information. I
ended up calling just the 800 numbers and came up with four manufacturers
in my area. The down side is that most of the manufacturers wanted me to
buy 50,000 posts and that was a bit more than I could use in my lifetime.
But one of the companies was happy to supply me and all worked out.
 You could probably find the title at a University library. If you can't
and still need the information let me know and I'll xerox pages for you.

Maureen Carey