Re: one good beer quote

For years the American workman would stagnate through his workday, but in
the evening, he could get home, sit down and watch the TV, pop open a beer,
and, then and there, get ahead.

Jerry Blaz

At 02:56 PM 1/25/96 -0900, you wrote:
>I am looking for one good quote about beer, the ingredients of beer,
>etc.  The quote will be used in a miniature book  and the  person who
>offers the quote will receive a copy of the book.
>
>thanks.
>
>Artemis BonaDea, Conservation Technician
>Alaska State Library
>Box 110571
>Juneau, AK  99811
>
>907/465-2924 (voice)
>907/465-2990 (fax)
>artemisb@muskox.alaska.edu

        Jerry Blaz/The BOOKie Joint
        7246 Reseda Blvd.
        Reseda, CA 91335
        (818)345-2983/(818)343-1055
        ffdog@earthlink.net
                Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a good book.
                Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.
                                G. Marx