Re: Adresses required

On Fri, 26 Jan 1996, Johan Maree wrote:

>        Hi !    Iam looking for the addresses  of the following
> bookbinding firms in LONDON  :    Sangorsky and Sutcliffe   as well
> as Zaehnsdorf . If anybody can help I will be most grateful .

I don't know their addresses, but they are both owned by Asprey, the
jewelers. Asprey has a store in the Trump Tower in NYC, and doubtless
elsewhere. Maybe you can get a bead on Asprey, and they will lead you to
S&S and Zaehnsdorf.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor           email: hales@planetx.bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy      phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University         fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815