Re: Hardware and printed inserts for handmade books.

If you go to hardware stores you can get "rivet guns." The rivet look like a
nail with a ferrule at the base. The way it works is that you insert this
"nail" through the holes you want to connect. You then slip the gun over the
nail and squeeze, cutting of the nail and riveting the pcs together. I think
they're quite cheap, but I could be wrong.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu