CBBAG website crash (was: beer quote!)

Greetings Martyn:
Your post today reminded me of receiving another, earlier, message about
having crashed while viewing the pages below. I was unconcerned until
recently, having had no other complaints, when someone else mentioned
crashing at our website.
I wonder if you have had a repeat of your experience and, if not, would you
mind trying again, at your convenience, and letting me know the result. I
am about to find the time to revise my pages and would like to correct any
problems (I'm aware that a couple of images don't load).
Cheers.

Richard Miller
Abraxas/Peppermint Press
Editor, CBBAG Newsletter