Re: Bookbinder's Chat on A.O.L.

Karen, I'd like to join you for the chat on Tues. evening, if possible, but
I'm not on AOL. I do have one of those discs offering a free hour or two,
however, from AOL, which I thought I'd try out. What do I have to know?
(The only time I tried to reach Peter's chat, I failed because I didn't
know my MOO number!) I missed his last one because of a conflict with the
time. I'd also like to order Keith Smith's 3rd volume from you, Exposed
Spine Sewings. Thanks. Barbara