Re: Restoration Binding

I am an instructor at a community college and I have been teaching
product finishing for a number of years. I teach machine folding and
cutting, etc. Because of the limitation of equipment (only one
folder for 25 students) I have developed a second section of the
class devoted to hand bookbinding. This has become extremely popular
and this semester I have a librarian in the class who is interested
in books on restoration binding. I would appreciate any suggestions
of books on this topic that I may pass on to my class.
Thanks