Re: Hardcover case & endpapers for paperbacks

Would "made endpapers" with a Japanese repair tissue work?  The repair
tissue is more flexible and compatible with the Japanese papers chosen
for the endpapers and would add strength to what is pasted down.
However, I'd try a small sample before I attempted this, since there may
be enough difference in stretch/shrink of the two papers involved to
cause a problem (this issue could be a problem with your original thought
too).

We'd all like to know your solution and other suggestions, so share, please.

Jane Brown