SORRY - BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Dear Peter and Fellow List Members:

RE: The multiple RAD postings.

I did NOT generate these.

I sent one posting a few days ago.
       ^^^
But now its apparently being bounced about the list
as a spam-like attempt to overload the courtesy
of all 'Neters.

Well- I don't know what's going on - but I do want
everyone to know that my intention was to post once
about something I thought would be of interest to
the Book Arts community.

Sorry if it caused anyone any trouble

Ron

**
Ron Lieberman / The Family Album / ABAA
RR 1  -  Box 42 / Glen Rock, PA   17327  -  USA
Voice: (717) 235 - 2134 / Fax (717) 235 - 8765 [Note New FAX Number]
Internet: RonBiblio@Delphi.com or RareBook@yrkpa.kias.com
http://www.smartlink.net/~biblio/lieberman.html/
Library & Collection Building Consultants
 Celebrating Over 26 Years In the Rare Book World
**