Re: Bookbinding in Rome, Italy

Hello Irina,

I'm very interested in any responses you receive regarding bookbinding in
Rome. If it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it if you could forward
any information you receive to me.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Shelley Aronoff
shella@earthlink.com

"Those whom books will hurt will not be proof against events. If some
books are deemed more baneful and their sale forbid, how, then,
with deadlier      facts, not dreams of doting men? Events, not books,
should be forbid."
                            -Herman Melville
****