Bookbinding in Norway

Hi, My name is Jennifer Kliese, and I go to The Evergreen State College
in Washington State where I'm studying bookbinding and typesetting for the
old letter press.  This spring I will be traveling to the Lofoten Islands
in Norway and was wondering if anyone had any information on fine
book artists there that I can get in contact with before I leave and also
when I get into the country.

Thanks,
Jenn

twinkle@elwha.evergreen.edu
http://192.211.16.13/individuals/twinkle/home.html

I have a rotating signature file and you don't