new web site

Hello to All!!

I would like to anounce that Chax Press is the first web
site to open on our new book related cooperative. If you
remember I am trying to put together low cost web sites
related to the book. The cost appears to be about $20.00 a
month for a basic site. I am hoping to get enough people
interested to make this a useful and frequently visited
place. If you are interested please contact me directly.
And please visit the site and send me your comments and
ideas. URL  http://www.bookarts.org

Chax Press is a nonprofit (501c3) literary organization
which publishes books in limited book arts editions and
in trade literary editions. Charles Alexander
(MA/University of Wisconsin, Madison) is a letterpress
printer, publisher, poet, and former director of MCBA. He
 has made more than 20 hand made books and published a
dozen trade books of poetry under the name Chax Press.
He has taught creative writing and book arts in
workshops nationally.