Sketchbook paper

Can anyone recommend some papers for binding a sketchbook, and
sources from which to order them?  The papers I have looked at so far
(rives lightweight, superfine letterpress and text, etc.) are too
absorbent for ink drawings or fountain pen writing.  It probably
goes without saying, but I would like the paper to be acid free, and
preferebly 100% rag.   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob Sumner
ernesth@infi.net