Re: Books In Sheets for Poor Students

Christopher,
John Neal, Bookseller has 2 unbound copies of "Headbands." They are on sale
for $15.00 each.  We do not normally stock unbound books, although from time
to time we do offer special titles in unbound editions.
In addition to books we carry other bookbinding supplies and offer discounts
to teachers. If you are interested in a catalog with details, please let me
know.
Thanks,
Karen @ John Neal, Bookseller