Re: books in sheets

I love this idea, Charles - Mayapple Press is certainly willing to do
that, too (they're mostly chapbooks, but....)  I could make pages
available easily for some of the existing books, such as *Occupied
Territory*.  If people want to pursue this and want a look at Mayapple
books (and sample poems from most of them), check out
http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman