Re: Nipping Press

>Looking for a used nipping press.  Anyone have any suggestions for
>places to look?

American Graphic Arts, Inc., 150 Broadway, Elizabeth, NJ 07206 (908) 351-6906
always has a few completely refurbished nipping presses in stock.

Also, if you will e-mail me your address/phone etc. I will arrange to mention
your need, no charge, in the April issue of the Guild of Book Workers
Newsletter. If any Guild member in your area has one, they could then contact
you direct.

Now a plug for the Guild of BookWorkers: if anyone would like information
about membership in the Guild you can e-mail me your snail mail address and I
will gladly send you info. There are over 800 members and membership includes
6 newsletters per year, a membership directory, a supply directory, list of
study opportunities broken down by state/country, etc. plus many other
benefits.

Regards, Karen Crisalli/President GBW