Figure of Women in Craft show

Hello everyone,

Next thursday, February 22, a show will be opening at:

The Cambridge Artists' Cooperative
59A Church Street
Harvard Square
Cambridge MA 02138
617.868.4434

The theme is " The Figure of Women in Craft". All sorts of media are
represented including my latest book("Body Image") and several books by
Rebecca Goodale.

If you can come- there will be an opening on Thursday from 5:30- 7:30-
wine, cheese and even live music.

The show will be up for a month, and I think it is going to be very cool(
we're in the process of setting it up).

Thanks! If you have any further questions you can either call the gallery
or e-mail me at  atomic@tiac.net

Tamara Oppenheimer