Books in Sheets

Can anyone who is interested in taking part in the "Sheets for
Students" scheme as detailed in previous messages please contact me
with details of possible titles available so that I can present the
scheme to my students and measure their response. We may then be able
to try it out on an experimental basis and see if there are any
problems.

Thanks to Martyn, Judith and Charles for their help with this. It
could bring some exciting results from some of my students.

Perhaps occasionally we could run a competition on this basis with
the press who supplies the sheets being the judge?

thanks

Owen

Owen Bradford

Deputy Bindery Manager