Re: Books In Sheets for Poor Students

Dear Karen,

I am interested in receiving a catalog of your bookbinding supplies.
Please let me know how I can go about doing so.

Thank you.

Shelley Aronoff

>Christopher,
>John Neal, Bookseller has 2 unbound copies of "Headbands." They are on sale
>for $15.00 each.  We do not normally stock unbound books, although from time
>to time we do offer special titles in unbound editions.
>In addition to books we carry other bookbinding supplies and offer discounts
>to teachers. If you are interested in a catalog with details, please let me
>know.
>Thanks,
>Karen @ John Neal, Bookseller

"Those whom books will hurt will not be proof against events. If some
books are deemed more baneful and their sale forbid, how, then,
with deadlier      facts, not dreams of doting men? Events, not books,
should be forbid."
                            -Herman Melville
****