Re: Nipping Press

Hi Bob,

I'm interested in any responses you get for purchasing a used nipping
press.  If it's not too much trouble, forward me the info. when you get a
chance.

Thanks,

Shelley

>Looking for a used nipping press.  Anyone have any suggestions for
>places to look?
>
>Thanks,
>

>Bob Sumner
>ernesth@infi.net

"Those whom books will hurt will not be proof against events. If some
books are deemed more baneful and their sale forbid, how, then,
with deadlier      facts, not dreams of doting men? Events, not books,
should be forbid."
                            -Herman Melville
****