Susan Ballard's Inquiry

Susan Ballard,
I suggest you contact Paul Zelevansky, who is in process of writing a
dissertation that touches upon (my ever-faulty memory tells me) our experience
of image and text, and will also deal specifically with his own important
artist's books. Not sure where he is in the writing process, but his interests
may coincide with yours. His email address: pzelevansky@earthlink.net

I'm writing a dissertation that looks at the history of the artist's book in the
U.S., over the last thirty years or so. I'd love to hear of the progress of your
research, and wish you luck (and patience) with it! Best wishes, Betty Bright

     brig0022@maroon.tc.umn.edu

     Betty Bright, alias abd = :->
     Writer   Curator   Teacher