Re: alt sewing frame

Richard -- ! oh poo poo, dear friend! (and i say that with all gest intended!)
Ne'er shall one improvise a peice of equipment where thumbtacks are to be
used, it punctures the aesthetic plane to which I alluded in a previous
post!  Thumbtacking cords or tapes, surely Arthur Johnson would give an
abominal scowl, but I ask who but the binder would know?  Actually I find
your ingenuity quite inventive and I must admit that I hadn't thought of it
before myself, ergo kudos!  You show real empathy for the financially
challenged in this craft, and may your good-nature be blessed!
cheers!
Rommel.