Book Arts Resources

I am currently searching for writings that deal with artists' books for my
M.F.A.thesis.  I have been unable to find a comprehensive source other than
the one appearing in the back of  _Artist's Books: A Critical Anthology and
Sourcebook_  published in 1987.  I would appreciate any information that
could lead me to a current listing.

In addition, if anyone knows of a listing of the locations of public
collections of artists's books it would help me greatly with my research.

Many thanks,

dschlater

P.O. Box 3701
Moscow, Idaho 83843