pink leather

Does anyone have any ideas about where I might find a fleshy pink
leather-preferably calf, though I'd be happy with goat. I don't really need
an entire skin--the book I'm binding is only about 5 x 4 inches, though of
course I'd buy a whole skin if that's what's available. I've checked
Bookbinders' Warehouse, BookMakers, Talas, and Renar's on Spring Street (who
had the right color, but only in sheep...)
Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks--
Solveig