Perfect Binding

I have developed some low cost methods of perfect binding using a glue gun,
and would welcome correspondence with anyone who is interested in this subject.

Rupert
|   Rupert N. Evans                     Voice   217-337-7833     |
|   Prairie Publications                        Fax     217-337-7469     |
|   101 West Windsor Road, #4107        e-mail  r-evans4@uiuc.edu        |
|   Urbana, IL 61801                                             |