French Standing Press for Sale

I have a Rougier & Ple (Paris) heavy duty standing press for sale.  Overall
the press is 21"W x 13"D x 40"H.  The pressing area is 17"W x 13"D with a
whopping 24" of daylight.  It comes with a sturdy wooden base (25 1/2"W x
29"H x 20"D) that has two shelves.  The press is VERY heavy.  It would not be
a good idea to ship it.  But, Cairo is an easy drive from northern New Jersey
and New York City.  My studio is 2 1/2 hours north of NYC, just off the New
York State Thruway at the base of the Catskill Mts. and about 1/2 hour south
of Albany.  I hate to part with the press, but alas, I rarely use it and I
need the space in the studio for a new light table.  If interested, please
contact me directly.  Ed (Hutchins)