Re: Toner Stability

How about ironing the sheet with a dry clothes iron first?  That would
also heat up the sheet?

Thanks, everyone, for these useful suggestions.  I've had this problem,
and figured I'd just have to swear off textured paper... Now I have to
try some of the ideas myself.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman