Re: Perfect Binding

I've noticed a problem with some perfect bindings, especially for thin
books and when done locally - they are so much like pads of paper that
when the back is broken (inevitably!) the pages start to come out one at
a time.  Does your system have this problem?  I would think glue gun glue
is a bit rigid...

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman