Re: Toner stability

I recently did a project that involved photocopying onto Fabriano Ingres and
Tiziano. When I first tried it, the toner wouldn't stick at all, I could
practically blow it off the page. I tried the trick of running it through
the copier a second time, but with only limited success. So I tried pressing
the pages in the dry mount press--and that worked really well (though the
pages are only a few months old, so i don't know if they'll offset over
time). It's time consuming, but I needed the colors available in those
papers... I'd be very interested in getting a list of papers that don't
require all that extra work.
Solveig