Re: design printers

books that are *signed* by the printer.  Some 20th century ones have
small labels in the inside cover while many earlier ones had a final page
bound in with printer information including the name of the typeface used
as well as the establishment or person who did the work.  I like both
practices.  I consider this part of the history of the particular
book.

Jane Brown