Re: Toner stability-Paper

When you say that you have used Moriki and Kozo in Canon and HP laser
printers, but that you "send both through handfeed with blank backing sheet
to avoid jams," I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you attach a backing
sheet with some kind of adhesive, then later remove the backing sheet. What
kind of backing sheet? Could you explain just a bit?

I once printed on Chiri on an HP LaserJet III, and I fed the paper through
manually on the straight path (opening up the back of the printer so that
the paper went straight through). I lost perhaps 10% of the paper to jams,
but still felt that was pretty good. I used no backing sheet, but perhaps
would try again doing so.

thanks,

charles alexandeer