New on ABAA-booknet

The new year has been a busy one already for the booksellers on the
ABAA-booknet Web Server.  We now have 140 dealers accessable on line and
here are the last several weeks' Internet activities.  All our ABAA -booknet
catalogs are searchable.  We suggest you pay a visit at

                         http://www.abaa-booknet.com

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet SERVER?
>
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA members are "hot-linked" directly to their
> ABAA-booknet home page.

> SECOND LIFE BOOKS CATALOGUE (2/28/96)
>
>      Second Life Books, of Lanesborough, MA announces a new on-line
>      list -- Catalogue 109, Americana and a Miscellany of
>      Interesting Books from the 17th to the 20th Centuries.

> OAK KNOLL BOOKS CATALOGUE (2/27/96)
>
>      Oak Knoll Books of New Castle, DE announces a new on-line
>      offering Catalogue 178W: Books of Special Interest, Books about
>      Books, and Bibliographies.

> BOSTON BOOK COMPANY WEB LIST (2/25/96)
>
>      Boston Book Company of Jamaica Plain and Boston, MA has placed
>      a new catalogue on-line for the convenience of ABAA-booknet
>      visitors -- Occasional Web List #1. This list also features a
>      direct forms link to their newly improved search engine that
>      accesses over 13,000 items in their inventory.

> PEPPER & STERN LISTS (2/23/96)
>
>      Pepper & Stern -- Rare Books of Santa Barbara, CA and Boston,
>      MA have their first two lists of the year on-line -- January
>      1996 and February 1996 -- offering American & Engilsh
>      Literature, Mystery & Detective Fiction, Rare Cinema Material.

> LOUIS COLLINS HOME PAGE (2/23/96)
>
>      Louis Collins Books of Seattle, WA now has a Home Page with
>      catalogs in anthropology and other fields, and "The Closet of
>      Serendip."

> LEN UNGER CATALOG (2/23/96)
>
>      Len Unger -- Rare Books of Sherman Oaks, CA has placed a new
>      list on-line Catalog 16E, First Editions, Modern Literature,
>      Signed Books & Autographs, Mystery Fiction and Western
>      Literature.

> BENNET GILBERT LIST (2/10/96)
>
>      Bennett Gilbert Rare Books of Los Angeles, CA has placed
>      on-line a list of Books at the California International Book
>      Fair.

> ALEPH-BET BOOKS UPDATE (2/23/96)
>
>      Aleph-Bet Books of Valley Cottage, NY has posted Catalogue 49
>      -- over 500 items of children's literature, and asks that you
>      note a very recent change in their e-mail address.

> TAVISTOCK DICKENS LIST (2/11/96)
>
>      Tavistock Books of Alameda, CA now has its Dickens List #3
>      available on-line.

> BENNET GILBERT LIST (2/10/96)
>
>      Bennett Gilbert Rare Books of Los Angeles, CA announces its
>      Library List 32 on the Web featuring twenty pre-1800 books in
>      philosophy, religion, and science.

> THOMAS G. BOSS WEB SITE (2/7/96)
>
>      Thomas G. Boss Fine Books of Boston, MA announces its Home Page
>      featuring Catalogue 20 and Recent Acquisitions covering Art
>      Deco, Arts & Crafts and Art Nouveau books, the 1890's, and many
>      fine presses and bindings.

> RARE ORIENTAL BOOKS WEB SITE (2/3/96)
>
>      Rare Oriental Book Company of Aptos, CA has a new Home Page
>      featuring catalogs of books, art, and ephemera from many Asian
>      cultures.

> BEASLEY BOOKS CATALOG (2/3/96)

> [...]
  *** Mike Harris             booknet/rmharris_ltd
             phone:  (703) 356-1686             fax: (703) 356-5431
    e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rharris@clark.net
        The Booksellers' Homepage --  http://www.abaa-booknet.com