Re: Reply to: ironing

Claudia asks whether the ironing is to set the ink or eliminate
wrinkles--Ann Landers once advised someone who complained of getting ink
on herself from the morning paper to bake it in a warm oven for a few
minutes. Someone else wrote back to say they had suffered ink-related
allergic reactions to their paper for years, and had tried the baking
trick with good results. For those of us who can't remember where we put
our iron after we used it for heat-set tissue or to foil some print!!!

C Keyes