CBA Program Schedule Online; Minsky Online Updated

Center for Book Arts 1996 Program Schedule is at:

http://www.avsi.com/minsky/cba.html

Minsky Online has a new home page with new links, new pix, new buttons to
push. The server is a bit slow today sometimes (Avalanche just put up FAO
Schwartz and got 70,000 hits today). I made a few mistakes in my html, as I
forgot UNIX is case sensitive, so the address in my signature still gives
the old home page, but all the old links still work and they refer to the
newly revised pages.
I'll correct that soon, so you needn't update your bookmark. But if you
want to go directlyto the new home page now, it's at the older address:

http://www.avsi.com/minsky/minskyonline.html

--
Richard Minsky
http://www.avsi.com/minsky/