New Subscriber

Hi,

My name is Rebecca Russell, and I am a graduate student at Texas Woman's
University in the School of Library and Information Studies. I am working on my
professional paper in preparation for graduation, and I need some help with my
research. My topic is Forgery in the Rare Book and Manuscript World, and I need
people to fill out a short survey to complete my research.

The questions asked are completely voluntary and if any question makes you feel
uncomfortable or you don't want to answer it, feel free to omit it. The
questions asked concern your thoughts and experiences with forgery of rare
books, manuscripts, and other such documents.

If you wish to participate in my study, please contact me at:

g_2russell@twu.edu

I will send both a consent form as well as the survey in two mailings. When you
receive the consent form, read through it and type your name and date at the
bottom. Then send it back to me. With the survey, answer the questions you
wish, and then send the form with the answers back to me as well. If you have
any questions, feel free to contact me. I will do my best to answer them for
you.

If anyone is interested in the results of my study whether you participate or
not, send me your snail mail address, as I am not sure what kind of internet
access I will have in the future.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Russell