Re: NYC Book Arts?

I highly recommend a visit to the New York Public Library and to Virginia
Bartow in particular. She is the curator of the best book Arts Collection
I've ever encountered. You might visit Granary Books as well. I had a
retrospective exhibition at the NYPL last year and they published a
catalogue which is available in their bookstore...you might ask to see it.

respectfully

Peter Koch
2203 4th St
Berkeley, CA 94710