[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NYC Book Arts?
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: NYC Book Arts?
- From: Peter R Koch <pkoch@UCLINK2.BERKELEY.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 08:55:41 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199603011715.JAA02603@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
- Message-Id: <199603021701.MAA22845@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I highly recommend a visit to the New York Public Library and to Virginia
Bartow in particular. She is the curator of the best book Arts Collection
I've ever encountered. You might visit Granary Books as well. I had a
retrospective exhibition at the NYPL last year and they published a
catalogue which is available in their bookstore...you might ask to see it.
2203 4th St
Berkeley, CA 94710