Re: Cory

Greetings!
  I'm actually writing to Martha Kearsley, as I saw in your posting that she
is indeed now at Northwestern.  Hi Martha!  It's Jake!  how's it goin'?
 Still at LOC- Tom Albro leaves at the end of the month- I'll run out of $$
in April.  Am looking for work- nothing has really sorted out yet, but I'm
confident something will work out.  There's a guy in Victoria, British
Columbia who needs an assistant.  Don Etherington is looking, and there's a
microfilming job at the Folger.  I am also checking out about going back
abroad- but those things take time and grant funds!  Take Care and email with
your address when you get on line.  Ciao for now  JB