Re: Cory

Sorry send this to the list instead of to "Cory" but I seem to have missed
this orginal post and have no idea how to contact "Cory" directly.
My message is - I want one!  Please contact me.

Thanks

Photo

>>I've got a book just finished that I could sell in sheets to anyone
>>wanting such a thing.

. . . . . . and I'd sell it in sheets for 35$, which may sound
>>like a lot but is about half of what I'm planning to ask for once I bind t=
he
>>thing. I'm not planning to set aside a particular number of copies, so
>>availability depends purely on anyone interested letting me know about it
>>before I get the edition bound, i.e., no rush.
>>
>>Reply to Cory, at this e-mail address. Oh, the title is "Some Really Ugly
>>Clothes", and the imprint is the Skeptical Press.

----
       Learn to tell a Masterblamer from a common political hack.

          Visit Pin the Blame=81:  http://www.vais.net/~photo
----