Cigar Afficiando Binding Article

I'd be interested in this article. What kind of publication is Cigar
Afficiando, and where does one find it. Is the full text available online
anywhere?

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu